With every passing day I come to appreciate and realize the importance of being thankful for what you have. If you look at it, there’s people out there praying for that which you already have. How blessed you are. How blessed we all are. Just the mere fact that you can read this is a blessing and a reason yo be thankful. The least you and I could do is to appreciate what we have bestowed upon us. Maybe as a result of our hard work, or by undeserved kindness.
Today, I am grateful for the following:
- Life. Literally, just the mere fact that I woke up today is a reason to be thankful
- Good health
- Family, just, family!!
- Basic needs. Let’s talk about this for a second, shall we? There are people who literally do not know where they’re going tonight, they don’t have rent, they don’t know where their next meal is coming from. Literally, they call/text friends to send them money. Life is hard! Shit! Life is hard. You got basic needs, be thankful.
- Internet. Judge away, the internet is a basic need.
- My parents. I am blessed to have both parents who are literally the best thing that has ever happened to me. I couldn’t be thankful enough to them for all they have done for me. Yo! There’s people out there whose parents don’t even want them, or worst case scenario, none of the parents is around.
- Friends. The importance of good friends, cannot be said enough.
- Struggles that I go through.
What are you thankful for today?
Love and kisses,